|1. Date, Venue and Accommodation|
|Date: 22 – 24 February, 2017
Venue: Jatiluhur Dam (Purwakarta)
: The conference room of the Ministry of Public Works and Housing, Indonesia (Jakarta)
Accommodation: Century Park Hotel Jakarta
Address: Jalan Pintu Satu Senayan , 10270 Jakarta - Indonesia
Phone: +62 (21) 571-2041
Contact to: Ms. Maya Safitri
|2. Outline of the 6th NARBO General Meeting:|
|This meeting consist of senior ～ mid level officials from member organizations in Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, the Philippines, Sri Lanka Viet Nam and so on.
|Registration is closed. Thank you for your application. The registered participants are expected to call in a registration desk in the hotel (from the check in day to the departure day each).
|Tentative Programs (TBD)|
| * Detailed program will be referred as attached (and may be changed when necessary).
• 21 Feb (Day 0) arrive at and check in the hotel
• 22 Feb (Day 1) Study Visit to Jatiluhur Dam
• 23 Feb (Day 2) Technical Workshops*
*Themes of workshops are considered as follows
1) Various ways to improve “Water Governance”
2) Sustainable management of the facility of water resources
3) “Water Food Energy nexus”
4) Implementation IWRM by Development Aid Organizations
• 24 Feb (Day 3) General Meeting
1) Proposal of Action Program
2) Appointing new executives of NARBO
3) Report of past activities in previous term, etc…
• 25 Feb (Day 4) Check-out and Departure
| • All participants are assumed to give presentations in each workshop and participating in discussion to make this meeting more fruitful..
• Presentation materials shall be submitted to the secretariat by the designated date.
• The material will be shared with member organization.
• In general, presentation slot will be provided within 15minutes. However, it may be changed due to the request by the moderator on the day.
|3. Financial Preparation:|
|All expected participants are encouraged to bear their own expense for their participation.
Accommodation expense (85(～95:in case) USD/night) during your stay and transportation expense between Soekarno-Hatta International Airport and the hotel
(Approximately 15 USD/one way) will be necessary to prepare in cash.
|4. Administrative information:|
|• Final administrative information will also be distribute or provided by the host organization.
• HELP desk will set on Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (on 21 Feb) and the hotel (on 25 Feb).
• No shuttle service between the airport and the hotel will be provided.
• The shuttle between the hotel and the venues will be provided.
• No dinner on 23 February will be offered, Please enjoy your dinner each on this day.
• All participants are kindly asked to inform the host of your flight schedule through the secretariat soon after being determined.
|Please contact the following persons through email if you have anything inquiry on this announcement.
|Tadashige Kawasaki (Mr.)
Naomi Hiramoto (Ms.)
|International Affairs Division, Japan Water Agency (JWA)
Land Axis Tower, 11-2, Shintoshin, Chuo-ku, Saitama city, Saitama Prefecture, 330-6008, Japan
Ministry of Public Works and Housing, Indonesia (Host Organization)
Husnul Chotimah (Ms.)