Following the first inception of the twinning program between Indonesian NARBO and JWA, the MOU and agreements on information and personnel exchange between Indonesian NARBO and KOWACO was signed on 15th December 2004 as a second case. The objective of the Twinning Program is to strengthen each side's capacity on Integrated Water Resources Management through continuous sharing of information and experience.
[ Indonesian NARBO ]
- Ir. Sukrasno Sastro Hardjono, Dipl.HE, Executive Director Indonesian NARBO
(Director of Directorate Water Resources Management, DGWR, Ministry of Public Works, Republic of Indonesia)
- Ir. Socheh, Dipl. HE (President Director Jasa TirtaI Public Corporation)
- Ir. Djendam Gurusinga, Dipl.HE (President Director Jasa Tirta II Public Cporporation)
- Ir. Tjoek Walujo Subijanto, CES Vice Executive Director Indonesian NARBO
(Director of Jasa Tirta I Public Corporation, The Brantas River Basin Management Agency)
[ Korea Water Resources Corporation ]
- Dr. Hwan Ki Lee, Vice President of KOWACO on behalf of KOWACO President.
- Mr. Woo Gu Kim, Director
-General of Korea Institute of Water and Environment, KOWACO
[ NARBO Chairperson]
- Dr. Ir. Basuki Hadimuljono, M. Sc., First NARBO Chairperson (Feb. 2004 - ), Directorate General of Water Resources, Ministry of Public Works, Indonesia