Privacy at NARBO
- a. Our site automatically records information such as Internet domain, IP address, dates and times that our site is accessed. The records will be used as statistical data, which allows us to improve our operation of Web site for better service to our users. In our web site, a "cookie", small data files containing specific information written to a user's hard drive by a web server to identify users, are not be used.
- b. Users do not need to identify your personal information such as mailing address and name unless we ask for your information. Please be advised when you send email to us, your email address will be displayed. The use of information (such as mailing address and name) we receive from you, will be used for only responding to your inquiry or for confirmation.
- c. The personal information about users collected through NARBO activities that is personally identifiable will be used only for notifying updated NARBO activities, arranging various events (workshops, training) and sharing information among members.
Information Use and Disclosure
NARBO will not use and provide the personal information received from users to any third party other than the above-mentioned purposes except in the following situations:
- a. When users consent
- b. When information disclosure is required to comply with relevant laws in Japan.
- c. When illicit act such as illegal access, threats is taken place.
- d. When NARBO outsource the collected information processes to other companies.
Deletion, Supplement and Correction of Information
If you would like us to delete, supplement and correct your personally identifiable information, please contact us by email or postal mail
- Postal mail:
- Land Axis Tower Bldg. 11-2, Shintoshin, Chuo-ku, SAITAMA CITY, SAITAMA, 330-6008 JAPAN International Affairs Division Water Resources Engineering Department Japan Water Agency
We will treat and manage the personal information that we receive from users with our utmost efforts in protecting against leaking, and loss or destruction of the information.